Product Quality Technologist - Food
||Independent Recruiters Groep
||maandag 30 september 2019
You are responsible for expanding the portfolio and maintaining the quality within the clinical testing of food products. In addition, you are in the first stage of the development of new nutrition products for the global market. Next to this you will contribute to root cause analysis for structural non compliancies and bring smart solutions to the team.Industrial testing, implementation and technical support to third party manufacturers and suppliers.
The responsibilities of a Product Quality Technologist involve:
- Specification, validation and quality control of new products in powder, solid or liquid format;
- Work on new product development projects;
- Ensure that the product requirements are up to date;
- Research, analyze and recommend of statistics and data;
- Work closely with third parties to ensure a good flow of communication.
As Product Quality Technologist you fit within the following profile:
- HBO or Master in Chemical/Biomedical/Food science;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience within the consumer goods environment;
- Experience in working with 3rd parties (suppliers, manufactures etc);
- Quality or compliance experience in a similar position;
- Excellent English proficiency;
- Hands on, analytical, result driven;
- Interest in fact & figures, statistics and analytical methods;
- Teamworker, able to interact with different functions.
The company is a world leader within the medical food industry. There are multipule locations across Holland, you location will be in Utrecht in a top of the bill innovation center!
Your salary will depend on education and relevant work experience but varies between €3000 and €5000 gross a month based on a full time position. The initial contract will be for one year, however, there is room for growth and development which gives you the opportunity to extend your contract.
Start date is as soon as possible.